The website above is called Watch the Title. It has the opening sequences to a bunch of films. The shortened films on the website allow me focus on only the opening sequences. I will only be focusing on the titles for these blogs. For example how the come in, how they leave, the font, and size. In future blogs I will be watching openings from this website and dissecting them. Some things I learned from this website are some things such as about how many titles should be displayed in a opening sequence and other good information. We have already decided our genre. So now we can focus on movies inside of our genre. As a reminder we chose the crime-action genre. This research will help us decide on certain things for our opening. Overall this website should help us for our final project.
Friday, January 31, 2020
Title research Watch the title
Title Research: Watch the Title

The website above is called Watch the Title. It has the opening sequences to a bunch of films. The shortened films on the website allow me focus on only the opening sequences. I will only be focusing on the titles for these blogs. For example how the come in, how they leave, the font, and size. In future blogs I will be watching openings from this website and dissecting them. Some things I learned from this website are some things such as about how many titles should be displayed in a opening sequence and other good information. We have already decided our genre. So now we can focus on movies inside of our genre. As a reminder we chose the crime-action genre. This research will help us decide on certain things for our opening. Overall this website should help us for our final project.
The website above is called Watch the Title. It has the opening sequences to a bunch of films. The shortened films on the website allow me focus on only the opening sequences. I will only be focusing on the titles for these blogs. For example how the come in, how they leave, the font, and size. In future blogs I will be watching openings from this website and dissecting them. Some things I learned from this website are some things such as about how many titles should be displayed in a opening sequence and other good information. We have already decided our genre. So now we can focus on movies inside of our genre. As a reminder we chose the crime-action genre. This research will help us decide on certain things for our opening. Overall this website should help us for our final project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vacant CCR
How do your products represent social groups or issues? The two main social groups/issues being represented in our movie is mental illne...
-
The is my CCR for my final project ( my last filming project). In this video, these four questions will be answered: 1. How does your produ...
-
Bad Boys For life Genre: Crime action C. Costumes in this film are less realistic and more brightly colored compared to costumes in other ...
-
Song: Today in class we began planning for our second filming project, our music video. We chose the song "I gotta feeling." We c...
No comments:
Post a Comment