Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

I am Sean Meyler and I joined AICE media because of my love of film and television production. In middle school I took a television production class and ever sinse then I have had a passion for film. I also enjoy the editing process of videos. My favorite editing software is adobe Premire. Currently I am honing my adobe skills in Comm tech by practing on small video clips. For my first group project we made a Google slides presentation which discussed the different genres of film. We were assigned the genre of Drama. We discussed movies such as the Godfather. This project was a great warm up project introducing many of our group members to team working. The City Lights project was a very interesting project. It opened my eyes to a diferent intriguing way to coney emotions. I was fascinated by the ways they did this such as the use of the Kazoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vacant CCR

  How do your products represent social groups or issues? The two main social groups/issues being represented in our movie is mental illne...